WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- When you purchase something from our shop or commission us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- We may post final images of commissioned work that you have purchased from us and any written words of thanks on our Testimonials page along with your first name and hometown.
- How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, return a purchase, or sign up to our newsletter we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
WORDPRESS AND WOO-COMMERCE
- Our store is hosted using WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform Woo-Commerce that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through WordPress’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
- All payments are taken via the secure Paypal gateway. Upon checkout you will have the option of paying through your own Paypal account or by entering your debit or credit card details through which Paypal will manage the payment. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact Lauren Elizabeth at email@example.com